Prior to your round, you’ll have access to one of the game’s top practice facilities with a full grass tee, and large practice greens, a premier short game area, and practice bunker. Upon arrival you will be greeted by a friendly staff to make your day a memorable one.
RECOMMENDED TEES TO PLAY FROM BASED ON HANDICAP
64.6 / 114Red (M)30+ Handicap
|74.2 / 128||Black (Professional)||less 4 handicap|
|73.1 / 127||Black / Blue||less 4 handicap|
|71.9 / 124||Blue||5-12 Handicap|
|70.9 / 122||Blue / White||5-12 Handicap|
|69.4 / 120||White||13-20 Handicap|
|68.5 / 118||White / Gold||13-20 Handicap|
|66.8 / 116||Gold (M)||21-29 Handicap|
|71.6 / 122||Gold (W)||21-29 Handicap|
|68.6 / 118||Red (W)||30+ Handicap|
RATES & FEES
IN SEASON RATES
Effective until April 17th
MONDAY THRU THURSDAY
|MONDAY – THURSDAY|
|NON-RESIDENT 18 HOLES||$53|
(4 Hours before Sunset)
|NON-RESIDENT 9 HOLES||$29|
|NON-RESIDENT SENIOR 9 HOLES||$20|
|RESIDENT WEEKDAY 18 HOLES||$39|
|RESIDENT SENIOR 18 HOLES||$25|
(4 hours before Sunset)
|RESIDENT 9 HOLES||$25|
|RESIDENT SENIOR 9 HOLES||$19|
|JUNIOR 18 HOLES||$30|
|JUNIOR 9 HOLES||$20|
|EARLY BIRD BACK 9
(1st hour each day)
(Only after 5:30pm)
(Only after 5:30pm)
18 Holes $22/Player
9 Holes $14/Player
- Resident: a “Resident of Lower Makefield Township” with current ID (driver’s license, utility bill)
- Senior: Age 60+
- Junior: Under 18
WEEKEND & HOLIDAY
|NON-RESIDENT 18 HOLES
*rate includes cart
|NON-RESIDENT SENIOR 18 HOLES
**Weekend Senior Rate – all day Friday and after 12pm Sat, & Sun.
4 hours before sunset
|NON-RESIDENT 9 HOLES (AFTER 2PM)||$36|
|NON-RESIDENT SENIOR 9 HOLES
(after 2pm on weekends)
|RESIDENT WEEKEND 18 HOLES
*rate includes cart
|RESIDENT SENIOR 18 HOLES
**Weekend Senior Rate – all day Friday and after 12pm Sat, & Sun.
(4 hours before sunset)
|RESIDENT 9 HOLES
|RESIDENT SENIOR 9 HOLES
|JUNIOR 18 HOLES
Weekend Junior Rate – after 12pm Fri./Sat./Sun.
|JUNIOR 9 HOLES||$22|
|EARLY BIRD BACK 9 (1st hour each day)||$25|
|3 HOLES (only after 5:30pm)||$10|
|6 HOLES (only after 5:30pm)||$18|
$75 ($90 value)
$130 ($160 value)
$210 ($260 value)
Large Bucket $13
Each reservation is good for “1 Hitting Area” which can accommodate a maximum of 4 players. When Booking 2 Hitting areas, a maximum of 8 players. (allowing for up to 4 players per hitting area)
1 Hour minimum reservation per hitting area
Monday – Thursday 9am – 4pm
$30/hr – per hitting area
Weekday Evening Package
Monday – Wednesday 5pm – 7pm
Thursday 4pm – 7pm
$35/hr – per hitting area
Friday – Sunday 9am – 3pm
$40/hr – per hitting area
Weekend Evening Package
Friday – Sunday 3pm – 7pm
$45/hr – per hitting area
At Makefield Highlands Golf Club, outings are our specialty! We offer pristine rolling fairways, impeccable food service and drinks in our state of the art clubhouse and service that is both friendly and professional.
Experience one of Bucks County’s Premier 18 Hole Championship Golf Courses, rated:
- Best of Bucks 2012-2015
- Golf Week Magazine #9 Golf Course You Can Play In PA 2013
- Golf Range Association of America’s Top 50 Public Range 2012-2015
- 2013 Patterson Cup Qualifying Site
- 2014 Site of the Philadelphia Open Qualifier
- 2015 USGA US Open Local Qualifying Site
Thank you for considering Makefield Highlands Golf Club for your next Shotgun or Tee Time outing.
We offer pristine rolling fairways, impeccable food service and drinks in our state of the art clubhouse and service that is both friendly and professional. We have the flexibility to accommodate groups from 20 to 144 players and offer custom packages to suit your needs. Let our knowledgeable staff guide you through the process of planning your next successful tournament so you can relax and enjoy the day.
View our Outing Packet for more information.
2022 Outing Prices
The Par Outing Package
$128 per person, non-inclusive
Available Monday through Thursday 9am shotgun tee start, includes Continental Breakfast or Grab & Go Bagged Lunch, along with postgame Par Italian Buffet.
The Bridge Outing Package
$131 pp, non-inclusive
Available Monday through Thursday 9am or 1pm tee off, includes Continental Breakfast, Birdie Buffet, or Backyard Barbeque.
The Ace Outing Package
$137 pp, non-inclusive
Available Monday through Thursday 9am or 1pm tee off, Includes Continental Breakfast or Grab and Go Boxed Lunch, along with postgame Ace Dinner Buffet
TOPTRACER VIRTUAL GOLF ENHANCEMENT
Don’t have time to join the outing group to play All 18 holes? Or are you someone that doesn’t feel comfortable playing golf on course because of the challenge? Why not play Virtual Golf on our Top Tracer Monitors instead! Enjoy 60 or 90 minutes of golf experience on the driving range with virtual golf in a fun filled NO pressure setting! Play during the day then join the outing group for postgame activities. See our professional staff for more details.
- Callaway rental clubs available at $35 per set – includes 6 Callaway balls and tees. Please allow one week advance notice.
- Tee signs available at $125 each – please allow two weeks lead time.
- Tee gifts are available through the gift shop. Please ask your outing coordinator – see promotional items.
Create an exciting fundraising event to raise money for your favorite cause, charity or passion. Contests with prizes can enhance the experience and the amount raised.
Golf Academy School
Introduce your guests who don’t play golf, but wish to learn, to our professional staff for 2 hours of “golf school”. For the same cost as your outing, we provide equipment, instruction and training to get your guests “golf ready” for next year’s event. Ask your event coordinator for details.
We’ll help you select from the most popular items and handsomely box them for gifts and prizes. High quality accessories for any budget can be customized with your logo.
Outing Packages Include:
- Shotgun or Modified Shotgun tournament format (modified shotgun for groups of less than 72) *
- Green Fees and electric cart rental fee
- Curbside bag drop and cart assignment card with players names
- Personalized scorecards, tournament rule sheets, and professional scoring
- Driving range, putting green, and short game area for pre tournament swings
- Golf shop prize credit equivalent to $5/player
- On-Course beverage service (see beverage options)
- Placement and removal of sponsor signs (must be delivered to club 24 hours prior)
- Continental Breakfast or Boxed Lunch
- Exclusive use of the facility – closed to outside play for events of 100 players or more
- Clubhouse capacity for 175 with beautiful deck seating overlooking the 18th green
- Registration tables, prize tables, and buffets with linen and skirting
- Well appointed golf shop with equipment and apparel for your guests shopping needs
- Customized promotional items
- Fundraising and social golf events
* Food and beverage packages required for all shotgun start events.
Makefield Highland Golf Club – Alcohol/Liquor Policy
Makefield Highlands is the only licensed authority to sell and serve food and beverages on the premises, therefore no outside food, beverages of any kind, or coolers are permitted to be brought onto the property.
All prices which are quoted as inclusive will be subject to an 18% service charge and 6% sales tax on the food and beverage portion of the package.
Proper golf attire is required. No jeans, t-shirts, work shoes, or metal spikes permitted.
Any donations of food, beverages or snacks must be prcurred or approved through the general manager or catering department and may not be dispensed without written approval.
2022 MAKEFIELD HIGHLANDS GOLF ASSOCIATION
*Green & Cart Fees are not included
- MHGA Gift Package
- Membership in the Golf Association of Philadelphia (GAP)
- Automatic entry into MHGA Club Championship
- USGA Handicap Service through the GAP
- Eligible for GAP Team matches and other GAP events
**YOUR HANCIDAP MUST BE ACTIVE PRIOR TO THE APRIL 1st HANDICAP REVISION TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY**
GAP Matches are April 10th, April 24th & May 2nd (All Sunday’s)
Potential Challenge Matches on May 7th
Team Captains: 1st – Jim Bell; 2nd – Eric Kadish; 3rd & 4th – Joe Daddario
- 10% Discount on all in stock golf shop merchandise (except special orders and sale items)
- Lunch on days of events as well as prize money via gift cards
If you are an existing association member please fill out the form and we will charge your credit card on file. New members please go to the online store fill out the form and process your payment.
Payment for 2022 MHGA Registration: WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PAY ON OUR WEBSITE.
- 2022 Fees are $225 inclusive of your annual handicap fee.
Steps below in completing your payment online:
- You will need to go open up 2022 Makefield Highlands Golf Association – Makefield Highlands Golf Course
- Complete the Online Form and Make sure to ADD product to your shopping cart
- CHECKOUT of the shopping cart ONLINE
- MHGC Ladies League is NOW FULL for season! For those players that are registered, the meet and greet is scheduled for Monday, April 15th and the first night of scheduled play is Monday, April 29th.
- MHGC Men’s League is NOW FULL for season! The first week of scheduled play for those that are registered is Wednesday, April 10th.
RULES & REGULATIONS
Please read through the rules and regulations below before proceeding to reserving your tee-time.
- All players must comply with our dress code: collared shirt, soft spikes or tennis shoes are required. Please no denim, gym shorts, t-shirts, sweat pants, or tank tops.
- Each group will be responsible for all lost or damaged equipment caused by group participants.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on the course. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- A golf cart is included in the price for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, as well as holidays if you wish to tee-off prior to 12noon.
- In season, senior rates do not apply before 12noon Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays.
- Payment in full is required the day of play before play begins.
- Makefield Highlands Golf Club reserves the right to remove any player who is negligent and/or disrespectful to the course and to their fellow golfers. We also ask everyone to keep up their pace of play ahead of our maximum allowance per hole or we may ask that you skip a hole.
- Failure to modify or cancel reservations 24 hours in advance will result in the player’s credit card being charged the full amount of the original reservation.
- Every player must have their own golf bag and set of clubs. If you do not own a set of clubs, Callaway XHot rental clubs are available in the pro shop for $45 which include 2 sleeves of Callaway Golf Balls.
- Junior rates do not apply before 12:00pm (Monday-Thursday) and 2:00pm (Friday-Sunday).
To speak to a pro-shop staff member please call 215-321-7000 ext. 3