Makefield Highlands GC Guidelines for Play (Phase 1)
Golf Course to reopen on May 1st, 2020
We will be Open for play on May 1st, Tee Times Only,
(NOTE: individuals without a tee time will not be permitted
access to the course for the Phase 1 portion of our re-opening)
with the following limitations.
- Course availability: Monday – Sunday (7a-7p)
- Tee time intervals have been extended to 12 minute intervals to limit play.
- Carts will be limited and walking is encouraged. Players with current tee times who require a handicap flag need to confirm with the golf shop to reserve cart in advance.
- Players must register for a Park and Play voucher prior to arriving at the course.(There is no cost to register)
- Players must bring the online payment confirmation that is emailed to you.
- Please be advised that priority will be given to local and state residents.
- LMT Residents will have a two week tee time window
- Non-LMT Residents but Pennsylvania Residents, will have a one-week tee time window
- The next two weeks advanced bookings will limit availability for those booking now.
- The driving range will not be open, even for a player wishing to hit their own golf balls during Phase 1.
Check In and Completion of Round
- Players should not arrive more than 15 minutes before your tee time. Early arrivals will be asked to leave the property.
- A Face covering is required for checking in and when entering clubhouse bathrooms and for food and drink order pick ups.
- Six foot spacing lines maintained at check in, entering the bathroom and picking up grab and go food. Face covering is required.
- No gatherings or shotgun starts permitted.
- Appropriate Social distancing of 6 feet needs to be strictly abided to throughout the day.
- Players are encouraged to wear face covering while playing.
- Players should discuss plans to maintain social distancing throughout their round.
- Employees will not be available for facilitating play on the golf course
- Staffing interactions will be limited so please be prepared to be ready to play 10 minutes prior to your tee times.
- No rental/demo clubs available
- Park & Play Rules-Players are required to handle their own bag from their car and throughout their round.
- Upon completion of round players must exit the property promptly to allow for social distancing and limit any chance of gathering.
- Staff will be wearing face covering and gloves for your and their protection.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at registration, food pick up table and outside bathrooms.
- Staff will be wiping and disinfecting all touch areas on regular bases.
- Carts will be wiped and disinfected between rounds.
- Carts will be staged to provide proper social distancing upon arrival.
- Staff will be monitoring social distancing.
- Clubhouse will remain closed.
- Bathrooms limited to One Person at a time and wearing a mask is required.
- All payment will be CASHLESS (no exceptions)
- Online tee time purchases only. Players must pay online or with credit card accounts on file.
- Walking and Riding rates available, Tee times must be made on-line ONLY (no exceptions)
- Rates will remain discounted at shoulder rates until further notice.
- Single rider Carts Only on a first come first serve basis (no exceptions)
- Carts and Pull Carts available 7am – 5pm and cannot be guaranteed available.
- Walking and bringing your own pull carts are encouraged
- Carts will be staged in single lines six feet apart.
- Carts will be cleaned and sprayed with disinfectant between rounds.
- Upon completion of your round, players must wear face covering and carts are to be left at the back of the clubhouse. Please carry your clubs to your car. Exit property promptly.
- The Driving Range will be closed until further notice.
- Flagsticks to be left in the cup and are not to be touched. Holes will be lifted to eliminate touch points.
- All moveable objects removed from course (rakes, ball washers, benches, divot mix, water coolers, etc)
- The Practice putting green limited to 4 holes to adhere to social distancing guidelines. (Please yield to group on deck to use the putting green)
Food & Beverage
- F&B – All Food & Beverage & Clubhouse facilities are CLOSED
- Limited Take Out and Grab & Go menu available (CASHLESS)
- Pre-Paid Orders will be placed on a pickup table located on the patio.
- Face covering is required to be worn when picking up food.
- Six foot spacing lines will need to be observed at the pickup table.
- No seating available food is for turn and grab and go. (tables and chairs have been removed to eliminate gathering)
Township reserves the right to restrict access to anyone displaying signs/symptoms of COVID-19 or not abiding by course rules and/or CDC and PA Department of Health guidelines.
**Guidelines to be revised as restrictions are modified as they occur