Makefield Highlands GC Guidelines for Play (GREEN PHASE)
On the golf side, many operational items will return to “as close to normal” as we are in Green Phase. Tee Times Only with the following limitations:
- Course availability: Monday – Sunday. Last tee time of day in accordance with sunlight.
- Tee times will be 10 mins early in day (90min) and 12 minutes throughout busy time. (Starting mid – July).
- Shotgun outings starting up again in August.
- League play in the shotgun formats have been cancelled. Will be offered in a tee time option for remainder of the 2020 season. ●
- Golf Carts; 2 riders per cart (a small fee assessed for single riders) *based on availability*
o We do not want to put any customer in a situation where they felt uncomfortable.
- Driving range: 18-20 stalls available (near full capacity)
o Individual baskets will be sold as well as Range Cards o Clean and disinfect range baskets after use.
- Lessons / Clinics & Camps available with ALL safety protocols in place.
- CASHLESS whenever possible.
- Park & Play Voucher to be completed.
- Victory Golf Pass were extended still redeemable for purchased price
- Golf staff wearing masks and when necessary gloves.
- More golf staff will be implemented to service customer both on and off course during this phase.
Clubhouse / Food & Beverage Operations
- F&B Operations will offer Inside seating at 50% capacity.
o Makefield’s Public house can seat 120 people (60 people as we begin Green phase).
o Seating arrangements will follow social distancing guidelines of 6ft spacing
o Outdoor seating will continue and established 24 people per 1000 sq ft.
o Gatherings are now permitted up to 250 people.
o 50% rule we are able to accommodate groups up to 120 people combined inside/outside (weather permitting).
o Wrapped utensils with paper napkins are given to customers being sanitized
o Only pc (single use) containers will be used for condiments.
o Staffing protocols will be such not to create any close quarters behind bar or service and or break areas.
o Sanitation protocols remain in effect throughout the facility as outlined in red & yellow phases.
o Servers will remain in face coverings and gloves.
o Signage and hostess will be used to manage seating during peak times.
o Continue to ENCOURAGE cashless transactions.
o Limited Take Out and Grab & Go menu available (CASHLESS)
o Pre-Paid Orders will be placed on pick up table located on the patio for golfers at the turn.
o Curbside Takeout Menu offered Thursday – Sunday
- Bathrooms are available at 50% capacity. Banquets / Events
- Require event host to maintain list of guests for 14 days provide tracing in the event if any outbreaks are reported. Course & Grounds
- Maintenance operation continues unchanged. Course accessories will NOT be returned to the golf course this season (benches, water coolers, rakes, ball washers, etc).
- Flagstick WILL remain in the cup with a buffer to pick the ball out of the hole. PPE / Supplies
- Continue to stock and hopefully be prepared for any future surges, if this virus comes back in the fall.
Players should follow CDC guidelines and not play if they are showing any signs of fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other symptoms of COVID-19. **Guidelines to be revised as restrictions are modified as they occur