Welcome to Makefield Highlands Golf Club, where outings are our specialty! Experience one of Bucks County’s Premier 18 Hole Championship Golf Courses, rated:
- Best of Bucks 2012-2015
- Golf Week Magazine #9 Golf Course You Can Play In PA 2013
- Golf Range Association of America’s Top 50 Public Range 2012-2015
- 2013 Patterson Cup Qualifying Site
- 2014 Site of the Philadelphia Open Qualifier
- 2015 USGA US Open Local Qualifying Site
We offer pristine rolling fairways, impeccable food service and drinks in our state of the art clubhouse and service that is both friendly and professional. We have the flexibility to accommodate groups from 20 to 144 players and offer custom packages to suit your needs.
Let our knowledgeable staff guide you through the process of planning your next successful tournament so you can relax and enjoy the day.
Outing Packages Include:
- Shotgun or Modified Shotgun tournament format (modified shotgun for groups of less than 72) *
- Green Fees and electric cart rental fee
- Curbside bag drop and cart assignment card with players names
- Personalized scorecards, tournament rule sheets and professional scoring
- Driving range, putting green and short game area for pre tournament swings
- Golf shop prize credit equivalent to $5/player
- On-Course beverage service (see beverage options)
- Placement and removal of sponsor signs (must be delivered to club 24 hours prior)
- Continental Breakfast or Boxed Lunch
- Exclusive use of the facility – closed to outside play for events of 100 players or more
- Clubhouse capacity for 175 with beautiful deck seating overlooking the 18th green
- Registration tables, prize tables and buffets with linen and skirting
- Well appointed golf shop with equipment and apparel for you guests shopping needs
- Customized promotional items
- Fundraising and social golf events
* Food and beverage packages required for all shotgun start events.
Create an exciting fundraising event to raise money for your favorite cause, charity or passion. Contests with prizes can enhance the experience and the amount raised.
Golf Academy School
Introduce your guests who don’t play golf, but wish to learn, to our professional staff for 2 hours of “golf school”. For the same cost as your outing, we provide equipment, instruction and training to get your guests “golf ready” for next year’s event. Ask your event coordinator for details.
We’ll help you select from the most popular items and handsomely box them for gifts and prizes. High quality accessories for any budget can be customized with your logo.